Pattern of skin diseases in a university hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: age and sex distribution
BOSTON — Massachusetts prosecutors on Wednesday dropped a criminal case accusing former "House of Cards" star Kevin Spacey of sexually assaulting an year-old man at a Nantucket bar in after the alleged victim refused to testify. Prosecutors said they made the decision to drop the felony indecent assault and battery charge against the Oscar winner after the alleged victim invoked his right under the Mexican lesbos Constitution against giving self-incriminating testimony.
Spacey's lawyers had previously accused the man of deleting text messages that would support his defense. The man invoked his Fifth Amendment rights during a hearing earlier this month concerning the whereabouts of soudia cell phone, which was missing. A lawyer for Spacey, soudia, did not respond to requests for comment.
Age, gender and diversity / Prostitution / Commercial sex work
Spacey, who has won two Oscars, including the best actor Academy Award in for his role in "American Beauty," had pleaded not guilty to the charge. His lawyers had called the allegations "patently false.
The allegations emerged after another actor accused Spacey of trying to seduce him three decades ago when he was 14, leading Netflix to drop Spacey from "House of Cards," and to his scenes being edited out of the film "All sex Money in the World. Spacey apologized for his inappropriate conduct with Rapp. The Nantucket accuser told police Spacey had bought him several rounds of beer and whiskey at the Club Car Restaurant on the island in July when sex was 18 and, according to charging documents, said at one point, "Let's get drunk.